While in the beginning of the project, only the domain www.medcircle.info was available,
the project coordinator has now also secured the domains www.medcircle.org, www.medcircle.com,
The site contains currently the HIDDEL Vocabulary, a description of the project and the part-ners,
and a list of publications.
By February 2003 we will also include a application form for health information providers. They will be able to
enter some basic "level-1" (self-descriptive) metadata and a request that the data they entered will
be transferred to the partner sites:
- Check here if you would like to transmit your data to the following application forms
- MedCIRCLE level-1 disclosure form (for full disclosure)
- CiSMEF (Catalogue of French-language medical websites only)
- AQuMED (Aerztliche Zentralstelle fuer Qualitaetsssicherung, for websites with German treatment information only)
- WMA (Medical College Barcelona, for Spanish-language websites only)
In future versions they will get a code enabling them to put a clickable MedCIRCLE logo on their website,
which in turn enables the user to retrieve and view first-party and third-party metadata.
back to Deliverables overview ... >>
(Last update: 2003-01-15)